This project entails the development of approximately 1.3 million square feet of commercial, recreational, office and medical office space, including the first Bass Pro-Shops outdoor retail store in the northeast, to be located adjacent to Gillette Stadium. This project entailed multiple challenges unique to the creation of a vibrant commercial facility proximate to a 68,000-seat stadium surrounded by more than 14,000 parking spaces and bounded by a four-lane state highway, an active rail line and commuter rail station, and wetlands areas.
- Detailed traffic modeling
- Analyses of multiple conditions (existing, no-build, build, with and without an active event)
- Analysis of vehicle and pedestrian flow at more than thirty intersections
- Management plans for game day traffic, parking and pedestrian flows
- Development of a comprehensive Transportation Demand Model (TDM) for both the Stadium (non-event) and the planned commercial center.
Stephen M. Boudreau, P.E.
Jeffrey S. Dirk, P.E., PTOE
Complete – Ongoing
Get in touch with us today to collaborate on your next project.